Returns/CancellationMaking a Purchase
Making a purchase is easy, so just browse our web shop then adds an item/s to our shopping cart, and then click on checkout, after giving a few details it will complete your order. Choose a delivery cost and which card payment you would like to use. If you live in Guernsey it should automatically remove the VAT.
To get the correct size of your item please go to our size guide on the home page to ensure your purchase is correct.
When confirmation of your order is received this indicates receipt of your order, it does not indicate a contract between us. A contract between us is when we send you an invoice. If a mistake has been made in pricing or we are no longer able to supply a particular item we will contact you first to ensure that the price/item given is acceptable.
We guarantee your satisfaction. If your not completely satisfied with an item, we will exchange it or give you a refund (Postage cannot be refunded).
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a returns form and number.
Items returned to us must be unworn, unwashed and with original labels still attached, also in the original condition & packaging.
For goods that come as a set which includes more than one item - all items must be returned together - as per the original order - including thongs, body stockings, masks, ties etc.
* Please make sure that all Briefs, Thongs and swimwear are tried on over your own underwear.
When trying on bras & swimwear please avoid make-up, perfume or lotions coming into contact with the item. In the interests of hygiene, we may refuse items where it is obvious that this has not been done.
* Return postage is the responsibility of the customer. Please make sure you get proof of postage from your post office in case it gets lost. Keep the proof of postage until you receive an exchange or refund.
For orders sent to UK addresses, returns must be received back to us within the 14 day period after you have received the goods. Please mark your package clearly “RETURNED GOODS” to avoid delays at customs. (After fourteen days returns will not be accepted)
For orders sent to addresses outside the UK, returns must be received back to us within the 20 day period after you have received the goods. Please mark your package clearly “RETURNED GOODS” to avoid delays at customs. (After twenty days returns will not be accepted)
Any goods returned should be in a saleable condition to:
Body & Sole Ltd
St. Peter Port
Guernsey GY1 2HP
Please enclose your returns form inside your package.
Right to Cancel
1. You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days.
2. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire the items provided that it is returned to us within 14 days in its original condition and original packaging, unworn, unwashed and with all original labels attached.
3. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us (Soleleybodytalk, 2 Les Banques, St. Peter Port, Guernsey, GY1 2HP Channel Islands. Telephone: 0800 086 8553 - email email@example.com) of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement via an e-mail.
4. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
5. On receipt of our returns form, print off and complete as instructed and return via post.
6. We also advise you to send by tracked post and obtain proof of posting from the Post Office. We cannot be held responsible for any items lost in the post. If a loss does occur then the dispute will be between you and the Post Office.
CopyrightAll images and content within our website must not be reproduced without the expressed permission of Soleleybodytalk and our suppliers. By purchasing our products you are hereby agreeing by the terms and conditions set out in our website under terms & conditions.
If you do not agree with these terms & conditions we respectfully ask you to refrain from using our website.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
What Are My Rights Under Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013
This policy does not affect your statutory rights relating to faulty or misdescribed goods or you’re right to cancel orders under the consumer protection (distance selling) regulations, further details of which are available from the local trading standard department or citizens advice bureau.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting our site.